Johan's first day at school

Last Tuesday Johan got up very early and Dahlia announced that Johan wants to go to school. So we got him dressed in Dahlia's t-shirt and then we sent them off to school. Johan was serious je. We left him there. I called the school 3 times.

Spoke to the teacher. Teacher told me that he has weak motor skills , and he told the teacher that he does not know his Alphabet but actually he does, and he can write his own name. (thanks to moi ha ha ) and that he is of course not as accomplished as the others in his class who has had 9 months head start (aiyah...my fault)

When he came back I asked him how he liked it. Apparently his class is outside and he got bored. His friend is Sophia (Another girl) who "speaks like us" . ??YOu mean she speaks English?? Yes. tengok tu my son is sooo sharifahamani in the making.

Dahlia complained that he always looked for her and he was "annoying me". I told her that it was her job to look after Johan. Dahlia and Jojo has a relationship that others dont have, ie big sister and bro and they are very close. Usually people typically have 2 kids, perhaps a girl and a boy- and Dahlia and Johan act just like that because the other 3 goes to big school.


Wednesday he could not wake up in time so tak pergi.

Thursday he went and he learnt a new song. He said he liked it. But he got bored having to sit all the time.

Today Friday there is a birthday party- when I left for work they were both sleeping. I called home and found out that they took the van to school as there is a birthday party today.

My son is soooo big now....teachers tell me that he is very mature for his age. No tears etc. WEll, I had left the choice of going to school to him kan, for a change. So he is going because he wants to go. He does NOT have poor motor skills. Harrumph.

Comments

Popular Posts