And now, non WinterSonata news....

Today marks the 25th day of Fasting....Sophia, Sara and Nadine has been fasting, With Nadine, its an "of course you must fast" with us, and again, she does not disappoint. With Sara its "Why aren't you fasting Sara?". With Sophia its "Sorry I forgot to wake you up for sahur this morning Sophia" - as she wants to fast but because in my mind she is still a baby, I rarely remembers to wake her up for the pre-dawn meal. Hubby wants to take them out for buffet today to reward Nadine and Sara for fasting so well.. He planned to only take Nadine and Sara when he realises that taking 2 out of 5 kids is going to mean a small mutiny, unless I stay with the other 3.And taking all 5, is going to mean breaking the bank. Have you checked out the prices of the buffets in KL?? The one they want to go to which has the "Heavenly Wall of Chocolate" is at least RM80 ok...per head.! I was saying maybe you can go and dont eat anything. Now we may just go to LeckaLecka. Unless any aunties feeling rather fond of the kids?? Hint hint???

Johan is seing ghosts again....going to do something for him. Is it the house's aura? This time he' was worried that someone was going to hurt daddy. He made me take him to see daddy to make sure daddy was fine. Then,he told me he saw a face with big eyes outside the kitchen. Ok this could be just his imagination...but still...

On the family front, brother no 3 is coming home yay yay! Mom is fine but Dad is feeling hurt that we have not gone to visit him this past 2 weeks. I have no idea why we were so busy. I guess we were tired. I have not managed to sew my curtains due to watching WS, but will get around to it this weekend. I hope nothing is on this weekend?? Will also pop to visit this weekend, dad. I know. you live 10 mins away. NO reason no excuse ....

Oh good news! My brother in law has a new baby girl , his first born...congratulations! ALUDYA FAYHA- I think he spelt it over the phone like that.
So this Eid We'll go over to meet Aludya and also see how big FAHIM is now. And to Izreen, selamat menyambut your first Eid as a mom, and to Izan , your first Eid as a wife....dont forget the kneeling infront of husband and asking for forgiveness (which is to be reciprocated)- Do it now while you are able to do it properly and not when you have 5 kids and you can only mouth "Im sorry ye" to each other in the car with the kids shouting behind you...he he..

Mom in Law wants to paint the house. Husband is keen to paint it. I am thinking - lets call someone to paint it. Or else don't know when it'll be finished. He he he...husband and I are reminding each other of what the other has yet to do...I'd go " you still have to put up the mirrors" and he'd say" and when are you going to sew the curtains??" Which would shut me up lah. I hope all cousins will go to visit Kluang so we can have the gathering Big on gatherings we are and Eid is the best excuse. Sis in law has ordered me to bring the WInter SOnata DVDs ...can ha ...have to ask owner.

And yesterday marked the 16th year we went out. our first date. Of course if I had not caught this bug of romance I would not even remember that we had our first date on 18.10.1990..aiyoooo so long ago...he picked me up from the university flats in his long winter coat (autumn mah) and his yellow jumper (which is now lost)and I wore this flowery blouse which to me was the height of fashion but which for all you know was gawdy or something and a long skirt. We caught a BUS to the Playhouse and watched SHOWBOAT. Musical...the seat was so to the front that I can see sweat on the actors' faces! Husband was saying he can't remember a single tune from that show, and come to think of it, neither can I. All I remember is that it involved a big showboat. ha ha ha.either this was love, or a really crappy play ha ha ..on the way back I asked him whether he wanted to go for a drink - ok I am shameless . He wanted to go home. But he took me to Pizza Hut. WHich was clearing up as it was near 11 pm. Then we caught the cab to his house . Where we sat chatting until 4 am. Hey chatting only ok. I found out that he had cycled around France, we talked about skiing(which he did) and I can't remember why I was there until 4 in the morning. Then, he walked me back to my flats. Which was a good 30 minute walk. At 4 in the morning. I did a lot of walking in those first few months of courtship- and I hate walking! This was lurve....

A good 2 weeks went by with us seing each other and dating before the "declaration". In that two weeks boy, wherever you go , you'd somehow end up in the same room or same place with the other and although you pretend you don't seek each other out, you'd actually be tracking each other and before you know it, you are sitting with each other...blush blush blush!!!!

The first time I held hands - hmph you better ask my sis in law about that as I wrote to her about it and she went and read the leter to her housemates. Hmphhhhhhhh!!!

Oh well , 16 years later...here we are.! Would not change a single second. But if I can change him..please can you be more punctual????? Its nearly breaking fast time and I am still in the office my dear.....

Tata...

Comments

Popular Posts