Something funneeee part 2

He he he, this is NOT to say Im obsessed by WS but just to tell you that can't seem to run away from it Even during Raya!!! he heh he!!! at the 3rd house we visited today, I was quietly having a drink when I looked up and there on the mantle piece was a calendar on BYJ - it turned out that the hostess was a fan and her sister in law just came back from Seoul and had gotten her the calendar and mug. which she showed me. Her husband was rolling his eyes and telling me that he thinks Rain is cuter. I pun tak tau who Rain is! What amazes me is that these are BigWigs! He he heh!

Oh yes, M if you are reading this, thanks for having us at your open house- had fun but wish could talk to you more!

Comments

Fulltime Mom said…
Loved having you and family at our open house. Sorry, wished we could hve chatted a bit more, tapi you balik awal. Some of the K group lasted till 2.30 am, will tell you what was topic of discussion later. Meet for lunch or dinner, soon?
cumulonimbus said…
Talk less eat laksa more...Yeah!

Popular Posts