Awards Ceremony


Must be my old age.

I can't bear to watch an awards ceremony show- eg tonite's Screen actors' Guild .

I cringe everytime someone starts giving out their acceptance speech. No doubt they are genuinely touched, happy etc but then again, these guys are professional actors mah.!

I also feel embarrassed for those not winning- and who expected to win. Their valiant "good on you " expressions just is heartbreaking for me!
(Imagined dialogue: I really can't be bothered to be honest with you but can you BELIEVE that they didn't give it to me???)

Yeah i have got to stop being emotionally attached to these award shows..remind self: they make more than us, they make more than us, they make more than us.

:-)

Comments

Dad of Four said…
That's not what you call being old - it's a matter of being more matured and grounded..LOL
thanks.. i think the old part also is true hee hee hee

Popular Posts