MC TODAY

It must be the trip to IKEA with the world and his wife last nite, or could it be the rain ? Anyway since last nite I had this thumping headache that just would not go away. Suspect its the cavity that I have been living with since the last 2 years- amazing how I can tolerate delivery pains five times over but be an amazing coward with dentists? I thought that sleep would do it but this one is a stubborn one! I am squinting as we speak.

Johan of course refuses to go to school the minute he knows I am at home. On the work front a mini disaster of course occured necessitating the boss calling home. I have been emailing frantically since 3.

Heard from contact from old place that they are looking for corporate lawyers and therefore would I like to come back? Er...tempting . I do miss the corporate work. I do miss the people and the partners, and I did not leave because I had a mega fight with anyone although towards the end there were people fighting heehee. I thought it over and discussed with hubby...and decided that I am better off where I am now. I know it is not an instantly recognisable name but I have made friends here and they are nice enough. The working style is different a bit but at least the work is manageable.

Plus! Who can resist being next to Starhill? heeheehee....!

Comments

bb said…
hey... hope you're feeling better already... :)
..yeah thanks- more of a headache staying home actually. hehhehheh!

Popular Posts