Toilet Noises and Kids!

Last night Hubby and I went sofa hunting. Our old leather sofa is as old as Sara and is begging to be put to death. I actually painted over it to give it a "new life" and discovered this- leather sofas do not take kindly to being painted! So now, cracks are showing and people are coming so emergency shopping. Of course none of what I like he likes, and none of what he likes I like and the only thing both of us do like is - still leather. and still cream, So how? So much for change of image . By the way AE*ON allows you to use up the chair until luncai before you make full payment of it yah, in case you were wondering.

Anyway what I wanted to relate is how , when we got back, the kids immediately swarmed us to tell us about the buku teks Arab which daddy has to go to Carrefo*ur to get, the birthday party that Nadine was invited to, that Johan is going to school early tomorrow as he has "hariraya" , that Dahlia has something that Daddy HAS to sign being an order for something. (TERUK LAH target little kids esp Daya who is a shopaholic) ...

Somehow the stories turn into sounds of the bodies, which just is such a huge source of amusement for my children. They were telling me how their little cousin TIna would say "kentut...put put put..!" and then they'd fall over themselves laughing. Then they would say how one of them LOVE to make that sound etc etc etc...You know what I was laughing too but I was laughing at how much they were tickled by the noises..They'd imitate each other doing it...Is this normal for kids ???

Dad was unfortunately not a part of this because he fell asleep on the sofa while taking off his shoes. Hee hee hee.....

Comments

Dad of Four said…
Ya...perfectly normal. Remember how Th*s*a loved and was tickled how certain malay words were said...? I shall not go into that.....

Popular Posts