Kids' Ramblings

The kids have a close relationship with their Kak Minah. The other day, Sara was telling me that Johan refused to give the astro cable card and Kak Minah cannot see her show. Not used to the idea of my maid watching tv - not that I mind, I even offered her a tv which she refused- but she just does not watch tv with us- anyway I said "What did you say?"

and Sara instantly said " I meant and Sophia cannot watch her show."

So protective they are. Or is she threatening them or what? No reason to as I never stop her from doing just what she pleases. So, my curiosity piqued, I "interviewed" the kids last nite. After finishing their fight about who gets to lie down next to me (Dahlia on the right, Johan on the left and Sophia at the side of Dahlia) they tell me Kak Minah watches "Hikmah 2". Even then I had to promise them that I will not get angry with KakMinah. I asked JOhan how do you feel about that? And he said "Sometimes Im uptet betos I tennot watch my show". And so what does Kak Minah do? Does she watch other shows ? "She divs me milo in the bottle , but I still want to watch my show. and she also watches bangang putih bangang marah", and he proceeded to tell me all about how the plot was.

hahahahahahahahaha!!! bangang putih bangang marah, you!

Think the kids will adjust to a new one?

Comments

Dad of Four said…
My maid does that too...! Some times when I think about it, imagine you are alone in another country without your loved ones around...that's the only outlet they have..So be it as long as the kids are ok!

The only downside....they pick up words like "gue", "pantes", "lu". Yusof loves saying this "Gue enggak pantes sama lu"! (i.e. we are not suited for each other)

Umar says"enggak" quite a lot too!
keh keh keh thats hilarious!!

Popular Posts