kids..

Sophia: mummy , read my poem. "You love me, I love you, lets do everything you do"
Mummy: That's nice Sophia
Sophia: What else mummy?
Mummy: That depends, what do you want to write?
Sophia: I have no idea

She is saying "I have no idea" a lot . She told me "Mummy, yesterday I read SIX books"
"That's very good Sophia!" I said,"What are they about?"
"I have no idea.." (like : I, have NO idea)

Sara was in a silly mood yesterday. She and Nadine, was in hysterics. She told me that Nadine said she was famous - as we were going to Damansara. Also Nadine said if you remove "an" from Damansara you get "Dam Sara" . And she is tickled pink to tell me that she eats herself everyday- SARA pan.

Dahlia was a bit subdued (see previous post)

Johan is making a conscious effort to pronounce his Ks..poor baby.

I have raised a bunch of comedians.

Comments

Dad of Four said…
Do they hold stand up comics? Can I come n watch? LOL! Quite witty your Sara!

Popular Posts