Why I am Fat

These are a few of my favourite things, as Julie Andrews said, and as I gaze outside of my office window, at the rain that suddenly appeared from nowhere, the rumblybelly wish that I could have all these: The gorgeous mintychocolateness of Aeromi*nt....which is now supplied by my brother in Ireland, and devoured by my kids and me (if I'm not fast enough, by only my kids)..




the lovely orangey jelly part surrounded by the sponge cake- dipped in coffee, it's divine! (the coffee'd taste awful though heh heh) My favourite choc after Aero*Mint




And this is my companion for lunch.

The above is my companion while studying for exams...do they sell it here?? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmss

Comments

izreen fara said…
i laaaaaaaaarve jaffa cakes. they cost a bomb kat marks & spencers here - like RM11 for 10 cookies.
i also laaaaaaaaaaaaaarve crunchy nut cornflakes. can scarf them like nobodies business.

ps - can pesan kat chalee to get some jaffa cakes for nadya? *wink wink*
Izreen

I certainly will! I know - its very very expensive over here kan. I bought once and wallap it all in one sitting. Sigh....
i forgot another thing- epi reminded me! - SOREEN MALT LOAF

Popular Posts