Hey there


Husband chided me for not updating my blog. I sebok (busy) maaan

So sebok that I have neglected my friends. Sorry abt that.

So "sebok" that upon returning from Arabic class semalam, I crashed on the carpet and hubby on the couch and next thing we knew it was MORNING

So "sebok" that I have not seen my dearest neighbours for weeks! Hi Neighbour!! How are you!! Thank god for blogs eh, otherwise I would not know abt what's up with you guys!


Sebenarnya, takdalah sebok - buat buat sebok jeeee...


Anyways


Here are some pics


Birthday cake by kids (ie they made mybirthday cake!)


BTW, thank you Mak B for buying the kids the KFC and me the birthday cake ! Very thoughtful of you!


Nadine entering story telling comp and her butterfly wings


Nadine going for choral speaking and her mandatory bun (daddy had to buy a "clip with a net" at Isetan)

Comments

MRSHUSiN said…
KakLong!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
How old are u???
hehehe...

anyways, how did nadine's choralspeaking go? i miss the days that i had to go for choralspeaking practice. and that was ages ago!

Happy bday again!
semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki!
Dad of Four said…
We are ok SW! Lama tak jumpa! LOL

Owh..it was ur birthday cake....! Thanks!
Hi izan! Thanks for the wish- 38 ler..dah tua.
Yeah Nadine got 2nd place - she complained that the winning team cheated and won because thejudge was from that school!
Dadof Four- hope you like it!
Dad of Four said…
SW you should read Helena's blog (it's on my blog roll) pasal Head Judge had some form of grudge against the choral speaking nteam and they all tak menang!
Anonymous said…
Hi Sheila,

Yes negliting your email replies. he he he. HAPPY BDAY and I still remeber my choral speaking days - Form 1.... think i still can remember most of it. Hope you had a blast!

-Ze Anon-
hi anon

how was your trip back??How could you not tell us? heh heh heh..ok will get to replying...sorry sorry sorry aaahhh
hi anon

how was your trip back??How could you not tell us? heh heh heh..ok will get to replying...sorry sorry sorry aaahhh

Popular Posts