Blue Wednesday

Well, Wednesday, aged me about 25 years. So now I am officially 60 years old. Heh heh heh.

Geram nyeeee I kat someone ni.

She was so rude this morning to me!! Over the phone lak tu!!! Over something which, I believe, can be justified. However she said to me, it is not acceptable . etc etc. I was left gaping for words as I am not used to someone talking to me like she was a fish wife. No class and totally patronising,. Oh if it was my own firm I have a few choice words to tell her. But there is so many things at stake. So we swallow our pride. For we are service providers . However I am far prettier than you.

You know the way the government servants - all the makcik makcik kat belakang court counter or land office counter or any other counters etc?? They used to be rather mean kan, and quite abrubt with you. Well this woman is from that school. Sebijik kurang hajar. I rasa, the issue was not that big a deal and certainly did not warrant the words she used. If marah or upset, cannot be professional ah? Must be membebel or what? Typical me, I am still stewing and wish wish wish I can do what my superiors advised, to be cool and shrug it off. Gerrammm tau when someone who can't find her way out of a paper bag , talks down to you. And me , kenapa I had to keep quiet????

Warghhhh.

Oh well. I will try to forget this. Maybe she will need to see my husband professionally one day. Then we'll see . Yaahaaah haaah haaah haaah.

You know. I read that you have the power to control how you feel. So I have chosen to let this woman upset me. So now I have to choose to let this anger go. Well. that will happen the minute I can choose to let the air out of her tyres. Hee hee hee.

Comments

Anonymous said…
go read "secret" to find out the secret to...... (anything i guess)

ftm

Popular Posts