Daya's Birthday Party






Had a small do last Sunday for Daya. Husband cooked Laksa Johor. (I tukang potong! I keep reminding people) heh heh heh. Takramai datang - Mimi and Kiki, (thanks), Mak B and Uncle M, Mak Z and her friends, and Zu and family(guests wajib tu) and my brother and his family, and Opah Yot and Uncle Wahid and Opah Dah and Chik . Thank you to all who came, and Dahlia says thanks for the present.! And thanks for the cash!! (She knows darn it)

Zu,thank you for the cakes and :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! (Last 17th)


It was good to see my brother who believe it or not , I see once a month if I'm lucky .
(Pol, if you are reading this,can I keep Yana in my house next cuti sekolah?)

My littlest nephew , Yusuf, uncannily resembles my next door neighbour's son, also called Yusuf. And DoF, hope your dad is better. I wanted to pop over but either you are out or you have guests. What to do....

The next day we all went to Mempaga, Pahang. Just over an hour drive through pleasant jungles . Finally reached the complex - in the middle of Felda settlement there are these modern foodcourt and houses- fantastic. It was hot GILER but Mak B pulled it off with her usual grace and style and I am not saying that because she's been my boss for the last 14 weeks. The episode of Permata was the last one...sad pulak rasa. No more going off to RTM and watching the taping, no more helping the hosts in my own meagre ways..no more rubbing shoulders with royalty (!)

Ok. Am still having this Monday blues..and its Tuesday! Why ah? Anyway chin up and work on. Kids are with their daddy, taken to the dentists. I remember my horror at going to the dentists and marvel at kids nowadays- they actually nag me to take them to the dentist!! Are they MY Kids???

Pix later..ok?

Comments

tiara324542 said…
Happy memories.. I turned seven! Hee hee! ;)

Popular Posts