Kids and Misc

I have left my handphone at the office. I was charging it and just did not remember to take it. I told Sophia and she said "tsk, mummy, why didnt you tell your brain to remember to take it?" And I said "I forgotlah" and she said,"Didn't you walk to the lift and then suddenly think "eh, what about my handphone?"

Sheesh. Being lectured by my 8 year old pulak.

The other day my son said to me as I was walking out of the house in my suit."You do indeed look fat". Indeed , ok. So I grabbed a scarf to cover my wobbly bits.

My 5 year old - the critic.

Sis in law has given me this book on fruit flush. Basically it's a 3 day programme to flush your system etc etc. and promises to make you lose weight a bit la. I wanted hubby to also join but he said "kalau macam ni baik puasa je"

Semalam he was out at 8 . No kidding. The kids were all lined up to pray maghrib and the imam was dead to the world. Hee hee hee. The girls were complaining that Johan distracts them as Johan would , half way through the thing, turn to face them. And the other girls think its ok to glance left and right during prayer.

Anyways today is report card day. Going off to Nadine's school, have to split as there are 3 of them in the same school. Nadine has gone to UIA. Her joke is that she's sooo smart she has skipped secondary school langsung.

Altantuya- WHATever.

See ya in a min.

Comments

dijah said…
I know why she's at UIA.It's the bengkel Didik thing-is it?

Have a nice weekend!
Hi Dijah

Yup!!

Popular Posts