The Princess and the Pauper?

Met a Princess last Sunday. She was a guest on Mak B's show.

She is so elegant. And so regal. I watched her sit, and talk and conducted herself. Grace, personified. When she sat, both feet were firmly on the ground, hands demurely folded in her lap. No shaking legs, no crossed legs even, no leaning left or right. UpRIGHT, ok. For one hour. She's so well trained that even if she was sleep walking she'd be elegant and graceful. Compared to her , everyone seemed clumsy! Thrilled to bits as we sat next to each other comparing parental notes - me, comparing how I raise my kids, with the richest woman in Malaysia. Ha ha ha. Me, next to the princess. Hee hee hee.

Anyway, that was the highlight of my month so far. Yes it did cross my mind to ask how was the Wedding, and where did They go for a honeymoon. But I didnt. But BOY did I WANT TO! Heh heh heh...!

Comments

Popular Posts