Topik Merapu

Semalam MC

Felt run down, and itchy eyes....so decided to stay home and as usual feel as if I was playing truant. Heee.....

Anyway topik pagi ini ialah....money.

Do you want to be a millionaire?? Loads of ways these days..business being one of them,etc etc. I for one, do NOT want to be a millionaire. Hundred thousandaire pun memadai lah. Pelik ke ni? Di sebabkan ...I think money corrupts. I want to be moderately well off, all my needs taken care of, ditto with the kids, and remain happy and disease free. I do not want loads of cash . Impian jadi jutawan tu, takdalah. Seriously. I am actually scared of loads of money. Husband disagrees. He thinks loads of money is good, as you can do a lot of good with it, buy your parents a bigger house etc. I think once you are indeed obscenely rich, it'll be tempting to , instead of building a hospital or school, you want to buy yourself a yacht tak pasal pasal pulak..hehehe..The fact that we admire Bill Gates and Syed Mokhtar so much for their philantrophy shows that they are the exception rather than the rule.

So far our family's been happy. Broke (by our standards) but happy, and no major drama . (so far).

Tamatlah topik merapu pagi ini.....terimakasey.

Comments

13may said…
hmmmm....
duit bukan segala gala....
tapi segala gala perlukan duit...

hahha...

have a nice day!
tersesat ke sini...

Peace!
:)
hi there 13May - thanks for singgah-ing...!

Popular Posts