Its Paracetamol Land in my house.

Johan has succumbed to the fever. So have I so I know what it feels like- an intense headache which makes moving painful, and then stomach upset (i've had to run at least 4 times this last hour) and coughing. Maid is now in the coughing stage. She did also complained of the headache. The headache got so bad that I had to go to bed at half eight yesterday.Johan is really hot and is on paracetamol every 4 hours. I don't know if I should take EL or MC AGAIN tomorrow - see how it goes. I just don't like to do it.

Sara is ok but coughing...mom has forbidden me to send her to school tomorrow which makes her ponteng days up to a week. The way mom worries you'd think I dont' take care of my babies. That's what grandparents do I guess. MOm said brother no 3 is getting engaged this August and I don't even know her. I know, it's not ABOUT me. And parents are happy with her (and her pedigree) . But eldest sister have not met potential sister in law - how? Anyway its a done deal, parents are going. They have only been dating for a year and a half, and not getting married until end of next year.

Next month full of engagements. Goodlah. The second layer of my cousins have grown up...

Ok lah- update from Pune- our Man has arrived. Via sms I know this. Which hotel - wait for next smslah. We are sleeping with his teeshirt - eeeyiuuuu...

Ciou...

Comments

Popular Posts