Ramblings ..

Hello there, Saya single mother hari ni, husband pi Jakarta ada conference. Macam pi ChowKit ek? Left at 4 p.m with a colleague. Last I checked with him, he has no clue what conference and which hotel. I wonder where he is in Jakarta. and whether he can buy me some telekungs. My mom probably would like some fancy telekung to give to new daughter in law to be. (see Im coming around to the idea).

CORNYNESS AHEAD- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Cornyness aside, I do think I'm extremely lucky as hubby is extremely considerate. Ok ok so he tends to forget to call or forget to sms and he has a very funny idea of time and keeping it, but he did go and make sure the fridge was full of stuff, and the car was full of fuel (hey I CAN fill up the petrol btw) and there is enough money in the bank(VERRRY important) before he went off. And he did go with me to buy my shoes (and kept showing me more shoes he liked !- He's a worse shopper than me- takes forever to choose, have to see so many items before he choose one, instead of perusing quickly, finding what you like and then outta there, like me) So, whatever his shortcomings (not that there are many) he is one good husband. And today I miss him as he usually sends the kids to school. The girls were late by 10 mins today.

Ok end of cornyness..

HP7 ONLINE!

Guess what - I've downloaded the PDF copy of HP 7. Some person who has a lot of free time, bothered to upload this. The distasteful part of it is that this was done prior to the official release (but I found it only yesterday)- so now I can re-read this book again and again - er I mean after office hours lah


Kids

Bought everyone fresh erasers, sharpeners, pencils and glue again yesterday. Kesian lah., they were using stubby pencils etc. They eat their sharpeners what. Dahlia was so happy as she can now give her friend one eraser. Eh? Rupanye, her friend Yasmin (the crook) has been nagging her to give her an eraser. Dahlia said she has told Yasmin to go buy her own but Yasmin said no. I could not give her any advice as her sisters were busy telling her what to say to this Yasmin. ALong the lines of you crook go buy your own. She said Yasmin said she is "kodokut". I tell her, so what - tell her, Yes I am kodokut.

Johan told me last night that I am stinky. So he would not sleep next to me, and he said (exact words) "Perhaps you should take a bath". Hee..I discovered why I was deemed stinky later. Cat smell. He wanted to play computer games and needed my help and I said "but I'm stinky Johan" and he said "ok then..you can stand at that place and then tell me from there.." . My son. How to have ego like that.

Comments

MAMAMIA said…
My hubby ada belikan telekung fr Jakarta, but so far tak pernah pakai lagi. Jarang sangat, ala-ala lace gitu...

My kindy-going kid, bila beli stationery, always asked for extra. She has a list of friends yg dia kena derma.. Kdng2 dia bawa bekal air sampai 2 tumblers, becoz her friends asked her to do so.
STEFENO said…
Wakakaka.....kids this time they develop much faster than we use to be, sometime annoying but still they are our diamonds
Mamma Mia- I like the word "derma"- yup my kids are very generous pendermas...hehehhehe. I tell them to say :its my mom's things. But sometimes it does not work
Stefeno- ave to tell self how precious they are , really.

Popular Posts