Thanks Haq for the opportunity to do good while at the same time expose 27 more trivia about myself which I am sure will be fascinating to no other person heh heh heh. How I wish some of my friends have blogs so I can tag them too...hee hee

The rules:-
1.Please leave a comment on
Idham's blog to inform him that you have done the tag
2.If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many bloggers as you like.
3.You will then leave a comment in their blogs to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*


Ready set go!! Ada 27 ok :

1. A person is only as good as ...his Iman

2. Friendship is always ... precious and rare.

3. To love is to..experience the most beautiful feeling ever

4. Money makes me...reach for my Bills to pay list (LOL)

5. I miss ... being less than 50kg

6. My way of saying I care is by ... nagging you to death about what ever is bugging you

7. I try to spread love and happiness by... trying to solve everyone's problems

.8. Pick the flowers when... its yours to pick (hey in Lake District ada story about some melayu students picking daffodils by the roadside and being told off by the locals)

9. To love someone is to... respect the individual and ready to listen

10. Beauty is... different things at different stages of life

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was... being such a rebel . I had a bag packed ready to run away.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember.. I threw a birthday party for myself , ee tak malu. Jenal gave me a big potted plant which lasted until I had to leave the UK for good (a good 8 years that)

13. I am most happy when ... I am with my family.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... having my husband home.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change... my memory- I'm so forgetful!Also my procrastination habits..

16. If smiles were... cash...then I... would be rich

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... castrate rapists? wipe out "commissions" ? Accept our differences? Have better manners?

18. If you want to ...have Malaysia be good at sports ...then you have to ... privatise it!!!

19. Money is not everything but..hahahahahahahahahaha banks and credit cards sure act like it is!.

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is... the moment I became a wife...bestnye..Now I have someone to nag when the lighbulb blows heh heh (btw the lightbulb needs fixing dear)

21. I smile when...I listen to ERA FM

22. When I am happy, I...SING!(ok try to sing).

23. If only I don't have to ...worry about cash then... I would stay home with the kids (and my 2 maids, cook, gardener and driver)

24. The best thing I did yesterday was... chatting wiht my neighbour at LAST!

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "Accept yourself -" . Or maybe "how to see a tree without cutting it down"

26. One thing I must do before I die is... go for Haj. Build a mosque . A school. Donate generously.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... So much to achieve. So little time

Im tagging:

1. AIDA
2. MERAPUMAN
3, SEEKING SOLACE

Comments

Dad of Four said…
Hey...the Melayu Students at Lake District...happened to be you? LOL

No 21. I switched to HotFM lah...That's more hip and funny in the morning!

No. 24- Ya lah, lama tak borak eh..!

Anyway...thanks for doing the meme!
Dad of Four said…
BTW, dont forget to leave a comment on Idham's blog to say that you've done it!
Azwan said…
ok lah .. nanti i buat. I still owe others, masih tertunggak a few :)
Azwan said…
btw, i like the title of your previous post
MAMAMIA said…
Salam.... I bloghopped fr MinahSongeh.

After reading your past N3s esp the one with Notts Univ photos, rasanya our paths crossed when we were there.

Can U recall any of these names K.Fid, K.Ani, K.Yeanny of Trent Poly. I'm one of them. We got to know U dari W.Ainun.

Jenal ni yg buat Architecturekan?

Kalau silap orang sorry.
Dad of Four

Yeah I have to go find the add now..hee hee procrastinating as always....
Juan,

Yeah buat lah, along nak baca !

PS yeah I like it too he he he!
Hi Mamamia!

selalu selalulah berkunjung! Yup, that is the same jenal! the names you mentioned very familiar lah! Ada gambar tak?? (Im bad with names)I nak tengok lah...

Selamat berkenalan!
Seeking Solace said…
I will do the tag but bear with me sebab tak tau bila nak buat hehehe :)

Popular Posts