The week that was

The week that was....

Parents in law came over....

Made nasi tomato which looked as if I was let loose in a tomato vineyard and took all of the tomatoes and dumped it in...mom in law made another (lighterlooking) tomato rice the next day...if I was not so thick skinned I would mind. It says something when both mom and mom in law ask me to call the maid so that they can teach her the recipe...Ok ok cooking is not my strength ..

Kids fell ill one by one..

First Sara (teacher called from school to report that my daughter was sobbing as she was ill and can we PLEASE go get her) - rushed home to find she was already sent home by her normal van and she was indeed sobbing as she felt miserable. Eh Eleh...apa hal lak.. my daughter...Hope Sara will eventually be stronger emotionally...

Semalam Sophia pulak demam.

Husband going to India this Sunday...for a week.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts