Annoyance- grievances etc etc

Annoyed, being annoyed, insulted , being hurt, etc etc etc.

Sometimes you should be frank, sometimes you just "telan"

I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons

I used to think I would like to know if I have hurt you. If its done unintentionally, I can apologise and make it better but if its over something that you can't rectify? How to make better? Sometimes takyah tau lagi bagus..hee hee hee.

Anyway I am the "telan" sort - tolerance level very high...I think.

But if you are annoyed with me, please let me know. Ok?

Comments

Anonymous said…
you angry with me?????

ftm
hahahahaha no lah woman! with you i cannot telan wan...you direct i have to also be direct lar...

no lah, im thinking of deleting this post as entah apa apa ntah
Anonymous said…
Hello Sheila,

I know we all have our days but I am also the telan type and let it rest for a bit then i will re think the issue again then confront.I always think its good to talk. Btw i posted some comment but no reply also :( hu hu hu
Hey Anon!

Are you who I think you are?? I replied already hee sorry ...

Popular Posts