The gambar

Actually there were seven trays of gifts. In the middle is my proud Opah. On the left in yellow, my cousin from dad's side, my cousin from mom's side, my cousin from mom's side whose engagement was in Perak a few weeks back. On the right, my cousin from dad's side, my cousin from mom's side, and i have no idea who that guy is who's cut in half- er...aizat ke??? We obviously did not get that this was not a reunion and therefore not about us...heheheheheh . This pix was actually taken after we have arrived at the girl's house, ie not our territory allready...heehheee . This is my gorgeous family. Sorry semua dah taken 'k.
The pink family (and one guy who insisted that peach is pink) . The one in blue is my niece. The grown up blue my cousin and ex secretary of family club (lets take the position back nak , the current pres and sec tak leh harap la)
With the trays of bribery - er gifts - laid out, the negotiations can begin ...

elehhh!! Sayang nye my mom with her new daughter in law to be...sheessssssshhh jeles jeles hehehehehehe...

Comments

azwanhadzree said…
sorry couldn't be there. anyway, macam mana rasanya. jealous?

I have done your tag :)
yalah..takpa be seing you today (your sister's engagement pulak....)

eh tak dalah! saya kakak ipar mithali...

Popular Posts