Ever had one of those days when you wished you had never woken up??!!
Yesterday was one of those days. Sigh sigh sigh.
On the home front- there was no gas for cooking. Usually, that means microwaved meals. But then, the maid/kids tried to boil an egg and the 10 year old microwave died on them. So no cooking on microwave! Nasib baik this happened after they ate lunch!!
Hai..sedih pulak atas kematian microwave nie...Dah 10 tahun tau...Macam macam torture it took, but so far, not a boiled egg so I guess that was the ultimate straw that exploded the microwave. (Seriously, exploded). Dad finally bought a new "canggih"looking microwave - its LG- its silver and therefore looks a bit spacy, it has a picture of a pizza in front of it - AS IF!! Hee hee hee. We have learnt long ago to buy basic basic stuff saja as we don't really use the mic/oven/handphone for all the extras . Buat tengok je. Tried scramlbling an egg this morning in the microwave- jadik lak tu!!
Anyway hope today is better - seing that its a Friday. Planning to go off to Frasier's Hill tomorrow. Actually can't wait allready- the hills, the greenery, the cool weather I hope. Or should I go to Genting only. However this means we will be missing 2 weddings. How lor.
Ok see you I got to check something.