Tidbits!

WHOSE SHOE?

Played with the kids the other day.You know the game, where you put your foot out and then chant "Whose shoe is the dirty shoe..something something , please go out and clean your shoe" and that person would be out- well, my daughters went "Ooooohhhh so THAT's what the song means!!!" - Rupanye, they have been singing- "Ooo shu di atas tissue, mak minah minum susu, please go OUT!"

Hehehehhehehe..corrupted version.

FAM

Husband ada bagi joke the other day which I gelak nak rak but forgot to tell people. He said our Football Association should not be called Persatuan Bola Sepak but Persatuan Kena Sepak. Hahahahahahahha!!

INDON TELENOVELLA

Wah haritu I caught one story- damn fascinating lah - about this indon girl who has shaved her hair and was being matchmade with this pondan guy. Apa ntah nama citer nie. Anyway I must tell you I can't understand a thing. It went "lu ingat lu something something di something guwey, lu boleh something something sama guwey! Haprong! (or something that sounds harsh)- nonetheless I was still glued to the box and the translation.

Hehehehehheh..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello my fav blogger ! thanks for the memories i was singing along to whose shoe is a dirty shoe !!!

Popular Posts