A pinch of this and a pinch of that

House

Settling in- telecom man, astro man, washing machine man etc etc - all those things without which a family with 5 kids would not survive or would not survive without going mad- have been installed. I just can't understand though why streamyx has to take a week to install, though. I need my internet man! Curtains are still missing so we can see you and you can see us. Kittens have been brought over and have slowly disappeared one by one- due to trauma of moving?? This morning found a pool of blood splashed over the porch and no body- mystery. Is it another cat?? And yesterday found snake in backyard. Dead, thank goodness. The other boys cats are refusing to move and husband has been going over to feed them - want to spare the neighbour the pitiful mewing!

Stupid headline of the Year

I read yesterday in the car- and husband gelak terbahak bahak- that there is a fatwa out by University Al Azhar, saying its ok for a woman to breastfeed her male colleague in order to make him her "son" (if the child nurse until he is full , he will have the status of your family and therefore it is not forbidden to touch him or be in close proximity with him.) Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Eeeeeeyyyyyyuuuuuckkkkkks was actually my first reaction.

Thank goodness the guy issuing this fatwa was fired on the spot.

Fasting

Ok no trauma so far. Except when I over ate after the office iftar and then had bad stomach cramps, took MC the next day and felt that I had to explain it to everyone - my typical guilt complex. Kids are also fasting but Dahlia does not want to wake up for sahur so I will force her - er ask her, I mean, next year. I think its more important to make sure they keep their prayers. And keep the love for God. You know, I want my children to have love for Allah SWT, the one God. (where got many many gods ah what you think this is Ancient Greece hehehehehe) . Anyway instead of brimstone and fire we have to find a softer approach towards teaching our kids why we should say thanks to our creator. By being good- by remembering how blessed we are- mom and dad leading by example (preach je pandai ek?) - Unfortunately this is all talk no action as I do yell at them to get their act together and go pray!!!!!!

Other Stuff

Wish Husband goodluck in his new job- I hope you will be happy- and always remember you're doing it for the kids. So no new car. or new girlfriend.


Taaaaa.

Comments

Anonymous said…
has he started there?

ftm
mumsie said…
whats Mr SWW's new job? Naik pangkat ker??
Channel 11.5 said…
no new car, no new girlfriend, ok, tp jgn lupa ajak adik sorang ni pegi makan eh? hehehe. yes, tell epi for the kids!!!
along nak I paster epi betapa lamanya you takde intan berlian baru? or betapa perlunya you have 2 days off and bermanja di spa? hehehe
MAMAMIA said…
How come I missed that stupid headline?

Eeeww, macam2 fatwa nak menghalalkan yg haram. No wonder ramai yg confuse..
Mamamia- I think it was in Sunday Utusan. Ulama yang perasan pandai pun ada...hehehehehe.
Mumsie- dah tukar employer mem....so wait ah i tengah kumpul duit nak visit you hehehehe
Aida- boleeeeeehhhhhhhh- taklah along just want to settle the banks loans first, then the berlian- waaaa tension with them heehee
WANSHANA said…
Hehehe.... I like the part - "no new car, no new girlfriend..."

Popular Posts