Raya Tales.

I hit an ATOS today. I have never never EVER been in an accident*( apart from the motorcyclist and I believe I hit a cow in my teens) . We were back from some (seriously last minute) shopping at Metr*ojaya Be*rjaya Tim*es S*quare (where people are not so like "ulat") and I had to take the car home as husband needed to go to the hospital to look into someone's backside (and I mean that in the nicest possible manner) - so there I was in the driver's seat, after husband has left, fussing about with the setting - I'm a lot shorter than he is, obviously , and lo and behold, I hit the car in front of me.

Ok actually it was more stupider than that- I had taken my foot off the brakes, and the car continued moving, and thinking I was going to press the brakes, I pressed the accelerator.

Yes, I am a moron.

So the guy came out (actually it's the guy in front of the guy I hit) and he was telling me off for managing to hit a car at a red traffic light and I was all shaken and thinking oh just go and get cancer why dont you and I did not have a clue what I was supposed to do. Husband, when I called him, said offer him money or else take his details and sort it out . So we both parked to the side, and he asked me for money and I gave it to him . He said he had to go and knock his car out etc etc etc.

And I'm crying all the way back...sob sob sob....ni kurang bersedekah ni....(I said this to him) . I cant refuse as it was MY fault.

So anyway . Husband is laughing his head off because earlier I was snickering that M*etro gave me 50% when the sign said 30% hahahahahahhaa- buk! Now I have to pay back - tulah ...dosa....

Apart from that, we have gone on a shopping spree- to make kueh. Yeah we got some clothes for the kids too. Didnt realise a bit of fluff and ribbon would be so dear. I think I'm going to take up ribbon embroidery. And it does not help that everyone must have the same new things (according to Dad, not the kids , who each wanted their own style) - no handme downs possible. Got some trousers for them (i'm buying the ribbon folks) . And Dylon die. Hee hee...! I fell in love with Somerset Bay dresses- soon ok soon.

Ok then, the cookies are calling. How many cups is 125 grammes by the way?

Comments

mumsie said…
i used to own an ATOS...
Hi! Selamat Hari Raya!!

Popular Posts