Trauma!

You know about the cats, right. We managed to bring over from the old house, 2 adult cats (a mommy and her daughter) and 3 kittens (also the daughters of the same mommy). The very next day kitten 1 was found dead, (I think its our kitten I never verified it), kitten 2 went off somewhere (somewhere nice I would like to think) and all of a sudden kitten 3 went missing and there is a pool of blood on my porch.

Well you know what Nadine told me today???!!!!

They found the kitten!!!!

Without -a -HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEeeeee poooorrr thinggg..what the heck happened to it?? I called it marshmallow and my kids called it button. Hey I moved house to house you kittens woit!!! (as well as my kids lah)

I am now very very traumatised and I hope my kids are ok (they sound pretty ok selamba je?)

Comments

Popular Posts