Appraisal.

Appraisal this week. Yesterday , by mini bosses. Today, by Big Boss. Worried lah! Nak pi toilet pun serba salah- is he going to call me or not???

Have just been informed that im going "in" at about 2 pm.

Good think about me is - Im keen. Bad thing about me is- Im kelam kabut. Thats my self appraisal. I still run in the office. Me, all 60 kg of me, running in the office. The sight is NOT pretty let me tell you that. And why do I run? Is it urgent? Am I going anywhere? Nooo, its just that I panic easily, I think. I need a good calming influence around me. My husband, he is mr calm personified...during labour when I felt the baby pushing and by the way I was left alone with him in the labour room with the midwife outside potterin gabout her other work, I was yelling for him to call the midwife, he just strolled over rather leisurely and I'm sure just whispered to her that Sophia was coming.

Oh well, hope the "I'm keen" part will win them over.

Comments

MAMAMIA said…
How did the appraisal go? Hope it went well, boleh naik pangkat, naik gaji, triple bonus...
Channel 11.5 said…
appraisal okay tak? naik gaji kalu, can I sibok-sibok at kemensah heights for dinner? hehehe.
Hehehe Mamamia...inshaallah..it went ok...Big Boss mentioned the ultimate goal ie partnership - are you ready?? Er..YES! (Tapi ye ke ready ??) - as for gaji naik - kalau ada rezeki...
Aida- heheheh for sure!

Popular Posts