Deepavali





Yesterday was Deepavali..Happy Divali to Indian Hindu friends! Must remember to call N*vi in the states to wish her.
Went to Un*cle 's (colleague from office ) house and boy was the food good! My kids ate and had seconds!!!And then went to another house. To eat some more. And then went to cousin's house - and ate some more. There I had to endure comments like "You dah gemok kan??" Ie You are now fat ,and I have no problem telling you this as I am a rude uneducated person hahahahahaha.

I said "yeah I am SOO Fat. but you know what I dont actually care, thats what is bugging me hehehehehhe"

Then the comments were- good lah, you are happy..

Yeah actually, I am. Happy . But what has FAT got to do with it???

Anyway some pics of my in laws pottering abt in the garden - that was my evilllll plan muwahaaa haaahaah.

Comments

WANSHANA said…
We also went to a Deepavali open house last night, and had the time of our lives walloping home-made tosei, briayani, mutton masala, chicken korma, prawn sambal, etc.

And after all that, my son Hilman, asked the host, "Do you have SPAGHETTI?"

????!!
Channel 11.5 said…
so kalau gemuk pun salah ka? jawab la macam sophia to uncle teh : "yeah, I'm fat, but I'm preety!"
Hi Shana! I KNOW!!!! The kids just would SHOW you up..Hey come over lar,.

Popular Posts