My husband is supposed to go to court tomorrow. He was stopped without a road tax 4 days after it had expired- bad luck.

I am such a good wife I am nervous for him...

He's currrently listening to Sudirman .

Im reading up on the court's process here :http://www.kehakiman.gov.my/html/faq.shtml

Apparently its max of RM10k and also jailable 3 months. yikes...

My husband has stopped listening to Sudirman and now practising his not so humble sounding humble apology to the court., I just hope its not RM10k or worse, JAIL. I know you are not a criminal dear but you may just piss the judge off if you tell him "you'll be depriving a hospital of a doctor if you take my car, oi mate." or such like .

So I suggest this is what yoyu say- I was very busy that whole week- scratch that as the judge will immediately think you are insinuating that he is NOT busy. So ok-

"I"m so sorry for this Your HOnour... I was in KK for a medical conference (to which I did not take my wife and hence this punishment from GOD haha) when the road tax lapsed- upon my return I was going to apply - in the meantime I did not use the car . However, that night, I had to come in from home for an emergency operation- and had to use the car. Because it was an emergency and because it only expired 3 days earlier, I plead your honour's clemency in granting me a minimum fine. "

OR In Malay- "Saya minta maaf, Yang Arif , atas kesalahan saya. Semasa lesen kereta tersebut mati saya berada di Kota Kinabalu kerana kerja dan saya tidak sempat untuk memperbaharui nya. Semasa saya pulang saya tidak menggunakan kereta sementara proses memperbaharui nya di selesaikan, kecuali pada malam itu di mana saya telah terpaksa datang semula ke hospital untuk satu pembedahan emergency. Saya ditahan sebaik sahaja saya keluar daripada hospital. Kesalahan saya saya amat kesali dan saya harap pihak Mahkamah dapatlah memberi pertimbangan yang sewajarnya."

How about that....

I think I will go with him lah...
Is this better

Comments

Channel 11.5 said…
aiseyman, apa sudah jadi? good luck. nanti petang I upload gambar amila's engagement.
road tax mati....

Anyways...dah settle- i did go but kejap je lah..he has to pay 250 or something.or else 2 days jail
Anonymous said…
Hi Shila! Found your blog...I think you can be a writer..seriously..Jah
Hi Jah!!

Er...dont tell jab you read ok he will be very the segan..hee hee

Popular Posts