Hi there....

Life is back to normal today..as normal as it can get lah with 5 adults and 5 kids in the house (and the 2 fish and the one cat and the monkeys (not ours)

Yesterday is however very the kelamkabut. Woke up at 3 am, hubby did not sleep at all as (a) there was football and (b) he was copying down on to an Xcell Sheet every single number in his handphone. It was more attractive than the prospect of bed, but then again I was attired in my loose faded caftan. Hey comfort IS sexy what. (ok note to self- invest in some new pajamas. Cant wear lingerie- tak reti. Plus rumah banyak nyamuk)

Anyway 5 am we left for KLIA. Minah brought 2 huge bags containing orang kot and one heavy handluggage. All the way I told her eh Im not confident can lepas, but we shall see.

Once we were there, there was a queue so long that it brought to my mind J Co donuts. Anyway there was another maid on her own going back to Surabaya and interviewing Minah. I told Minah dont give any of your real details away. That maid (Faridah) said she was in Msia for 5 years when all of a sudden she was told to go back. She also dont know why...Ye lar tu..tu yang tercongok tunggu dia tu siapa then? Bopren lah tu...

Anyways just before it was our turn, I said to Minah which bag are you willing to leave if its too heavy. She said , neither, But then I said nanti kena bayar nanti! And she said, pay lah. Anyway, when it was our turn (7.25 am and the flight was at 8.15) - it was discovered that Minah's bags were 24 kg over limit. She was supposed to bring 20kg, she brought 44kg. Geram tak you,I kan dah kata....and she said can she take some out. She had another bag ready rupanye! She was prepared for this and just hentam je with the excess luggage incase MAS allows. Mate, even if org MAS tu nak bagi can, sikit boleh lah, allow 24 kg excess - maybe not. Anyway after she had taken out towels etc, she was 7 kg overlimit (ye ke tu I think the counter guy, En SHAMSUL, bagi lagi free kilos) - she had to go pay something like RM200). I virtually pushed her through the departure gate at 8 o'clock! Left the building at 8.20 am. Meeting at half past 9. Thank goodness for the new Putrajaya KL highway...( but a lot of running and a lot of puffing )

Oh by the way she just called me now.....she arrived and she will give me her number later...All her bags were ok.

Comments

kaseh said…
Your cerita so kelakar mcm2, maidlah anak2 lagi kelakar. Yelah 5 of them..me here only two pun tak tentu arah dah..
Hi Kaseh
BTW your pics are so cool - with your sunglasses heehhhe. Maybe I can go see your boutique pass mai lah your alamat!

Yah ni cuti sekolah lagi lah huru hara.

Popular Posts