Moms With Kids

Okay to my officemates(officemate, rather) who reads this, I was SO close to the office last Friday. But because I was on honest to goodness annual leave- not MC, not EL, and therefore not actually required to be at the office, I was able to NOT drop by office, or call, or even think of the office, without feeling ANY guilt!!! That's fanTAStic!!!



Sis in Law and her children, and me with the brood, went in my "grannnnnnggggggging" van (really lah, go send this car to the workshop allready hubby) into town . We took them swimming at noon (thank god it was not so hot) . We lunched on leftover Nasi Himpit and Rendang . Zu and I took turns yelling at our kids to NOT drown please. Cqistina tested her mom's patience by constantly venturing into the deep side - she stopped when she found water getting in her mouth and leaving her spluttering..poor baby..!


Then, we took ONE hour to turn around to Pa*vill*ion. It could have been done in 5 minutes, had we simply walked from the pool to Pa*villi*on instead of taking the car out. I just LOVE to pay more parking fees, that's why.


Since it was so jammed, we stopped at this place called "Be*ryl's Cho*colate Fa*ctory". One of those obvious tourist traps that I always pass by and think to myself "one day I will take the kids there". There is a lobby area where they are SUPPOSED to teach you about how cocoa turns into fat on your thighs. But it was only when we insisted, that they come and give the lecture . Otherwise, it was Taste and Nag your Mom to Buy Session.


But I tell you, it was heavenly - all kinds of chocs (all made by Beryllah) were there. Mint and Coffee, Expresso, Rock Melon, Durian . I bought Durian, Apple, Mango, Rockmelon and another Durian. We must have tasted so many. There was a big ginger bread house there too.


We finally reached the P*av*illion. Mak Oiiii ramai orang. We headed to Ti*mes bookstore. On the way, we got Daya and Sophia's school bag from "Girls" shop, (whatever happened to Globe Silk Store) and Tina had a new skirt (rather unplanned for). There we waited for Dad who walked from HIS office (forced to go there as it was noticed that he was more in GH than he shd be). Dad came and then we ALL had to go home.....aawwwwwww (kids lah, I was like "Yay! Penat nak matiiiii" )


We did stop by Dad's new office for a quick (frowned upon by all the night staff) tour. Ada gambar which is available on request. Hee hee.


All in all, a good day.

Comments

lala said…
Syilak!!!! I LOOOOOVE your blog!!! I am hooked on it now.

"to teach you about how cocoa turns into fat on your thighs" and "Yay, penat nak mati!" just made me laugh and laugh and laugh!!
Hi Lala! I love your blog too!! (nampaknye mutual admiration society hehehehe)- thank goodness you've updated!!

Popular Posts