Yelp!!!

I need a holiday.

Ive taken on too much lah I think.

I do a bit of translation on the side, btw. (have to cari makan mah- plus its fun -hahahahahaha - no its not.). I dabble, rather than do it fulltime (you can really make a living if you do it full time you know but lawyering sounds more posh hahahahaha) - jobs are few and far between, but when it comes it pours. Now someone needs something urgently - Dont I have enough sense to say no, you say. Well, I thought I could do it. But typically what was last week a sleepy time at the office has now erupted into major trauma- Sumer client nak chop chop. So what I do is I try to juggle. Malam, buat this translation thingy. Hence I am now at the PC. Siang, buat office work. How much longer can I do this, really , before I get burnt out. Tomorrow morning I can't even look at it. But my standard answer if you ask me if I'm busy is : NOT FOR YOU. Hahahahahahahaha.....!! Padan lah muke aku.

Plus moan moan, feel sorry for myself, I have to cook these days. Yes I feel better as I know my kids eat what I cook (or do they order pizza secretly?) . I'm googling "easy meals for the family" hahahahaha. And there ARE a lot of nuggets etc etc etc in the freezer.

Eh Bro in Ireland if you ever read this- WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRRIED????

Bro in Japan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAH!!!!!! 26 dah adek I nie. Maybe we can go see you in Nagaoka. Biler lah tu?????????? Nak apa dari kaklong?? Cepat cakap!

Comments

Nur said…
Hi kak shila!eh..interested on the translation thingy!may i know more detail?
Hi Noni!! tak tau you ada blog! Boleh ..call lah I- and Happy New Year!

Popular Posts