My dearest Atok Mamak, whom I had spoken about here , and who was by the way only 58! has left us forever...

I did not get to see him in IJN thinking I'd wait for hubby to get me at 7 pm, and then go see him before 8 (visiting time is so short). Of course, KL being KL, by the time I could go it was too late. That night I could not sleep as Nadine got up ,complaining of stomach cramps and vomitting, and my sleep was very fitful . I actually dreamt that someone told me Atok Mamak has passed away, and then my mom called and told me the same thing.

Apparently Atok died in his sleep and docs could not revive him. He died without letting us beg his forgiveness,and before his body was ravaged, He was a vital man with a fantastic sense of humour and the time between his first discharge out of GH and his second admission last Saturday, allowed us, his cucu sedara who never had the time to know him, to see what a fun man he really was. He would not have liked having to live with the consequences of a failed heart, liver and kidney. I feel its very rude that he has left us, because according to my brother the heart doc from Ireland , people with his statistics in Ireland do not die (yaya yayayaya action nye hhehehehe). Feel a bit cheated also

Rest in peace, may Allah cucur rahmat keatas rohmu....

PS : Just a bit of info- Atok came into IJN last Saturday complaining of breathlessness, he was miserable as he was not allowed to move and ate horribly soft food...I think he just got fed up with it all to be honest. He was so very restless . My brother said they shd have tried to revive him longer...entahlah its his time to go, its his time to go lah kan...We have to redha lah that he has gone...Yang ralat nye, he passed away the day he was supposed to have come back from Haj (if he had gone in the first place before we kidnapped him)..his sister came home that very night.

Comments

WANSHANA said…
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihiraaji'un...

I'm so sorry...

My prayers semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan dihimpunkan di kalangan yang beriman. And also prayers for you and the family to be given the strength and kesabaran through this sad and difficult times. Amin.
ms hart said…
SW, Al-Fatihah for your arwah Atok Mamak. Takziah ya.
kaseh said…
Sis, Takziah from me.. Moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat . Amin

Popular Posts