Dr Celebrity

Hahahahha sorry about the title misleading kan

Hubby got an invite late yesterday to appear as a guest in the Malaysia Hari Ini Show this morning.(talk about last minute notice!). I did not even have the time to announce this to the world!

So anyway member with his grey suit , and his personal assistant (ie me) left the house at crack of dawn , heading towards Sripentas. We arrived and were shown to a little waiting room. There was a mamak guy there who introduced himself as the manager of the group "Girls". His card said he was Nasir Datuk Ahmad Nawab.

Then we were shown into the studio. I almost walked on to the set, haha. Hubby's turn came up soon. I asked a few questions as in - please do not quote where my husband is attached to now in case he offends either one of his workplace. Tu lah, bermadu tempat kerja lagi- kan dah pening kepala he hehehehe.

Anyways...his turn came up, I cringed and could not look at him live in the beginning. He was relaxed although he said he was very nervous. He had a few calls and I was told the phone lines are jammed - his topic was HEMORRHOIDS or buasir- never knew this was such a hot topic!

After that, Datuk Fadhillah kamsah came on- eeeh jakunnya I...nak je mintak otograp..tapi we are no longer 15, kan. And everyone calls me Kakak (big sister) now. But, As a good friend said, at least they don't call you "Auntie"!

On the way to work , hubby was cringing. He felt he performed very badly. He received many smses that said he said the word "berak" Hahahahahaha..I played it down..he felt bad allready. But I bet he was sooooo nervous. Even the word "Dubur" (anus) he was not sure whether he can say , so Im surprised he said B**ak - hahahahha dahlah tu..end of his tv career? If Mak B has her way, maybe not!

Mak B aka Atok Atikah to the kids. mentioned her plans for shows in the future. I am all for hubby to have a higher profile. Marketing beb...

Anyway we finally went to visit Uncle M (I lah, Hubby sees him everyday) and he is a bit jaundiced today therefore he cannot go back this week. So Zu, you have time to visit him this weekend. He appeared cheerful though. And fit.

Talking about fit. Lusa is the stresstest at IJN. So far I have stopped coffee (but this morning had half cup of tea at tv3) and the missed beats have not been too obvious (as in now only 1 missed beat every say, 10 beats, rather than 1 in 3 as per yesterday) . But what the heck is stresstest - I heard its very tiring. I get pancit- tired out - just climbing stairs ok. I hope I pass the stress test!

Ok time to resume work.

Comments

Channel 11.5 said…
hehehehe.

oh, i have femes cousin now....

sempat tengok this morning, ur aunty makngah and pakngah tooo...

stop drinking coffee!!!!
tak tau lah femes...

coffee - oh i miss you...
Anonymous said…
aisay...i was watching MHI while getting ready but the minute the presenter mentioned buasir..I switched it off..if only i knew your hubby was on..

Jah
Anonymous said…
He looked calm lah. And my son told his dad, Uncle J talked about stomach. hahaha....

Good luck in the stress test, was going to ask u, tapi terlupa.

ftm
Anonymous said…
I'm sure he'd looked cool... as always. Too bad I missed the show.

Anyway, good luck for your stress test. Don't worry too much, just DO IT lah! If you don't know what to do / where to go after that, gimme a tinkle, ok? Take care!

Bj
wanshana said…
I say...Haizal and I was watching that MHI show this morning while waiting for our turn at JPN Shah Alam (nak collect Hanna's IC).

However, the volume was down and I guessed we must have missed Jab by a few minutes kot? We were there for less than 10 minutes anyway (goes to show how efficient JPN is nowadays!), and I remember making a comment when that group of girls came out to perform - "Siapa ni?!! Menari macam kayu!!! Tak ada package langsung!!! etc". Nasib baik the volume was not on - if not we would have had to endure their voice jugak which I bet teramatlah hancus...betul tak?!

Sorry - off topic pulak! Anyway, practice makes perfect. Make sure Jab gets a lot more air time after this and appearing on TV will be his second nature... :)

And oh yes - good luck with the stress test, dear. My do'a that everything will be okay, insya Allah.
Wiz said…
Hi, I saw that segment where your hubby was the guest speaker. I thought he looked professional, couldn't sense that he was nervous as if he does this all the time. He did well. You must be proud of him. I never did hear he said berak, or probably I thought it was only natural layman's term. Nanti saintific sgt kang orang tak leh nak relate plak. :o)

Popular Posts