GRrrr

Grrr...

Today is Family Day for my office. At Bukit Tinggi, We have been ready since morning, except for me who have not packed . We were supposed to leave by 11.

Hubby left the house suddenly at 9...and came back at 12.oo. He swore he told me but I didn't hear. Not his fault innit?? Anyways what is getting my blood pressure up is that he left his phone. Never mind lah, I packed in the meantime. But I had to go to the zoo to meet with this lady about Jojo's party. (they cannot organise it btw because its CNY weekend but I'm welcome to come and have a free and easy time) So with car gone, hubby gone, I had to cancel this apptment. And office also calling me as they wandered where I was lah.

Anyway he came back with LOADS of clothes for the kiddies--he went shopping. NOW? You went shopping NOW?

My husband is the most wonderful person in the world of course, but maybe not so good at time management.

Is it ok to rant abt this here for the world to see?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can picture your husband doing that, shopping I mean..He..He..Allah gives each a partner that can tahan each spouse's quirks.

Jah
I feel really bad but goram botul den kekadangnyo.

Popular Posts