Ramblings.......

Just got a list of extracurricular activities that the kids must and can enrol in.

Nak dengar tak..

Ahem * clears throat*

Dahlia will have compulsory Taekwondo and swimming- Tue and Wed.

Sara, Sophia and Nadine will have Taekwondo, Shabab and Kabbab (I STILL Dont know what it is) and one optional extracurricular activity- you can choose from archery, horseriding, futsal, badminton, netball, table tennis, public speaking, etc.. Adni is rather like AirAsia- you have to pay for the extra curricular activities....ranging from RM60 for the netball to RM1050 for the Archery!(RM300 plus archery equipment of RM700) . If I had the one kid I would just enrol that kid in everything. From cultural to table tennis to archery. As it is one extra curricular activity is the max.

Of course the kids chose horseriding. Dad's rationale- choose something that you won't be doing otherwise. Takat table tennis bapak dia boleh ajar..kata dia lah..I tak lak perasan that we taught the kids anything. So its horseriding then....Only thing is horseriding is 3 hours long and at the SelangorTurfClub.

The thing I notice about the kids' activities is that , they will be back at different times every day. . Who is going to pick them up?? I can't rely on the van driver as he picks normal regular schoolkids as well.

Times like this that the prospect of staying at home or flexihours is beginning to look mighty attractive.... Waiting for that idyllic post to fall on my lap where I can do my running around, and still work - let me know ok.

Johan just came up to me telling me he has "farting issues". Hahahah..Farting? Issues?
Today the house is full of kids' laughter- I have an extra daughter- my niece. She is amazingly well behaved in my house- she gets kissed as the rest of them and she gets told off as well and nooooooo tantrum in my house young lady!!! Hee hee

I'm trying to put them to sleep. They told me casually this morning that they have their monthly tests today. Hah?? Dahlia later asked me whether its ok to get 98 marks or , say, 80, as long as it is A right?? I said that if you get 80 it means you do not understand or remember 20% of the lesson .

Ok Johan is eating my teeshirt sleeve (don't ask) - I have to go and put them to bed lah. I mean, physically. If not they won't fall asleep. Dahlia must be tired, she's off without the usual demand for my "belly" .

Wednesday I will be flying off to Singapore for a conference. Balik Thursday. I'm going to missssss them.

Comments

MrsNordin said…
Enjoy your Singapore trip! Buy yourself a pair of shoes! :)
Madam Tai Tai said…
That or a handbag! ;)
Channel 11.5 said…
office attire pun murah.

kaklong!!!! nak ikut!!!!

you kacau lah i punya planning. Next week eh lunch date???
Minahsongeh said…
Best betul co curriculam private school ni ye.. Kalau i pun I pilih horse riding.

Popular Posts