Verdict- Message from God

I just got back from IJN.

They took the holter off, what a relief. It was starting to get itchy! Then they sent me to the stress test. I went on the treadmill, and watched a big movie of a view of paddy field , lakes , and other nature related scenes, as I walked. I said to them, wah terror ada projector ..lain kali put lah sitcom ke or what heheheh.

Again, the technician who put the rods on me was a man. I said eh cannot have a girl ah. He said "Its ok, that's why we have a chaperone". Heleh, kalau ko doctor takpa lah, ni your job is just to put on the ECG , tu pun cannot ask your girl assistant to do ke?. Doctor takpa lah... nurse takda his expertise (maybe lah) therefore it's justifiable that he has to do the thingy himself.

Anyway lepas tu kena lari- I had to walk on the treadmill - various speed and various slopes. Ada 5 stages. I told him , stop the minute you can , ok ie, the barest minimum sahaja. He said I only have to complete 8 minutes. Thank GOD ok. Because by 5 minutes I was huffing and puffing and my legs were falling off ..hee hee. I had to do up to Stage 5, I stopped at Stage 3. Heh, ok lah tu.

Funny thing is, apparently my ectopics disappeared the minute I started exercising , you!! At rest, I was missing a beat after every say, third, then after exercise ie during recovery, every other beat. but DURING the torture- er, the stress test, it disappeared, heart was pumping regularly.

What is that, if not a message from God ? That I need more EXERCISE! hehehehehe.

The doc later confirmed that he's happy with the results of the ecocardiogramme, the holter and the stress test. He said although my holter showed that, for 24 hours, I had 23,000 missed beats, he is not worried. If I were to experience serious discomfort, then he may consider giving "betablockers"

So off we went and here I am , at home. Hubby needs to go off again. He came along to say hello to the doctor on whose father he operated yonks ago. He is not happy with the 23,000 missed beats thingy considering that a person normally has about 100 missed beats in a day.

So ok lah. MC today . (Office got no half days) Today will be my Valentine's Day. The symbol of which, is appropriately, a heart!

Thanks friends for the smses and well wishes. I told hubby- no need to look for replacement wife yet ok hahahahah

Comments

Channel 11.5 said…
ok-ok, exercise.

diet-diet-diet- die.....

stop coffee terus, not good for heart. :)

we have one & half month to look fabulous lah. next month tempah baju eh?
Anonymous said…
Sign up with a gym! Or better still just walk to your club every lunch.

ftm
Madam Tai Tai said…
Stop the caffeine intake my dear. Try it for a month and see how, ok.

Btw, this is Gina.
Hi Gina

Thanks and welcome to the blogging world ...
ftm

club. its a must.
da..

i am officially over 60 kg. I have to lose weight.
Lan0stZz said…
replacement wife????....i don't think chepi can leave without u kSheila!! do take care..all our prayers to our dearest family's health. AMIN!

Popular Posts