Abah is at home with us. Sakit dada. Hubby has made appointment to get him seen by Dr Azlan IJN. This would be his third trip there. Mak ever-cool nya, has gone home. CLingy or easily worried, she ain't.

Wedding in Tg Malim and Selayang
It was a very family oriented weekend- Hubby's family came over last Friday- the entire Jabar clan- on Saturday we had a wedding both on abah's side (his nephew) and on mom's (her cousin's daugther) - one in Tg Malim and the other in Selayang. Convoy of 4 or 5 cars.

It was nice to have everyone in the house- have not seen all of them since we moved house. Or was it since Raya? Now I know why we took this house- so that we can accommodate everyone haha - tu pun Paiz Lina and Fayha had to share Sara's room - single room. Only have 3 rooms with double bed- maybe we should get a sofa bed in Sara's room kan. The kids all bunked in with us. Then we can call everyone more often. I'm thinking, family holiday.

Wedding in Westin
Saturday night we went to Dburn's wedding aka MCKK reunion for my husband's batch. -- verrrry nice, the bride and groom had no sanding sanding, just dinner, but got performances lah. To "honour" the fact that it was done in Westin, i went to the salon to blow my hair- this would be my very very very first time doing that. I don't spend money on me. At all. Kalau nak ikutkan, low maintenance. Of course my husband thinks I don't need it- so sweet , but so wrong.

Tak gunagak, as the blown hair all went lepet after solat - (Level 4 at Westin) . Enjoyed the food, enjoyed the company.

Ta....

Comments

ini said…
Where are the photos?? Especially the salon blown hair?? :)
coming coming!!! Sure you want to see ah??

Popular Posts