Yikes where has the time gone??????

Ok just a quick note to do in March:

Organise Sophia's birthday - the Barbie room in Sheraton expires on 15th March - 5 days short of her birthday - a pity as I'm sure she would love me forever and ever if she get to have her birthday there.

Organise the hantaran for my brother's nikah. Small nikah and reception to be made this Dec but I insist on having a "do" - which brings me to point no 3

Call up the kakak caterer for the do- what to call the do is also a prob- cannot call it kenduri as the other side has not got any plans for sanding sanding yet.

Get passport of kids ready- want to take them to CoastEmas one day in June . Air Asia is soooo much cheaper than the others.

Sort out the other house!!! Sort out the stuff STILL inside- paint the house and SELL - or does anyone want to rent it? It's VERYYY Convenient and the neighbours are great! (immediate neighbour on my right from front of house especially, are thoroughly fantastic and I miss your food Yans!! Plus Jojo misses the boys...)

Dan banyak lagi dan banyak lagi.

Comments

Channel 11.5 said…
kaklong, bila tukar page ni? thanks for allowing me to have fun with the kids last night
Cantiktak..hahahah

Popular Posts