The Corruption of Nisa

Today is my foster daughter, Nisa's 13th Birthday

happy birthday Nisa!

Some points since she came all the way from SMA Babussalam Riau, dragging her POLO luggage behind her into my buruk van. Apalah agaknya dalam kepala otak dia when she first arrived 9 days ago ek? and so fast time flies!!

1. Week 1- she did not talk much . Kept in her room most of the time. She also was a student contoh, being early etc. Cover up even when husband is not around. Not wearing anything but her jubah.

2. She has a (red) handphone - when I asked her about her parents and whether they are worried about her, she said she has smsed them that she is fine. I think today we will call them lah. Her father's name is Dokter J.E.G. I googled her school and her dad's name etc. She was next to me when I was doing this, and she said "click google, then click on "image"" - HaLLO! Who is from Indon and who is from KL nih??

3.She is still very punctual. I think this is due to the life of routine in her school - This morning I came out of the room to wake the kids at half past 6 , she was ready. And in front of the telly. When I turned it on, she changed the channel to Cartoon Network. good girl. you are learning the ways of my corrupt children. hee hee.

4. She is also playing PS 2 now. Welcome to childhood Nissa!!

5. I have started to begin my sentences wiht her with "yah." As in "Yaaah! KLCC memang canteek sekarli kan Nisa??" - Ni lah, tengok banyak sangat Indon show.

So today I was thinking of ordering Pizza for them but Nadine told me they don't do that lah mummy , diorang bukan budak sekolah rendah lagi....so tonight I will take her out lah. But hubby lak balik lewat.. never mind lah we'll sort it out. Maybe Swensen ke?

Yaahhhh!!!! tentu SERONOK Malam inih!!!

Comments

lala said…
Syilak!!! As usual, your blog always cracks me up and makes my day..eh, what you want to do for your birthday?
Apalagi..>Falalalalalala lah! Jom?
MAMAMIA said…
Apa jadi dgn Real Life photo tu? Tak sempat nak komen.

Nisa adapts fast... Happy Bday to her.

Popular Posts