Nisa's Day Out and Birthday

This is at Karyaneka. Guess which one is Nisa? Heh heh
Dah nak balik and who the heck is that FAT makcik??
Sorrylah Nisa , celebrate kat HaagenDas je. (First time for us too!)
Birthday icecreams - siap nyanyi nyanyi.. Some pics of the kids enjoyssss. Yaaaah !!! Enak Sekarli!!


PS I did manage to call the father on her birthday. He was at an "ACARA" - Acara Maulid. So I did not tie him up too long , enough to tell him that we were taking his daughter out for ESKRIM. He said thank you very much (for corrupting my daughter you evil fosterparents@!! Heehee) Anyways I said ok , call us if you worry about us. He said thank you again. I bagi salam and he said "Waalaikummussalamhiwabarakatuh"...

Semalam borak panjang gak about her family with her.. The kesimpulan is., the father is a pious and very busy man. I told her next time if you want anything or any attention from your parents, you must tell them, cry and throw tantrum if you need to as sometimes parents can be thoughtless thatway and be completely engrossed in their mega work and their mega important calls on their handphones (oops - which parent ni??) hehehehehe

Taaaaa

Comments

wanshana said…
Shila,

Hahaha! Kelakar la you ni.

But, I think Nisa ada iras-iras your daughters laa! I'm sure those who see them together would think memang adik-beradik :)

So, what are the plans for this weekend in further "corrupting" Nisa?
Hi Shana!

Yeah that's what I tell everyone - that they are all my children.

Today she is at Putrajaya.

Malam karang kena tinggal...

Popular Posts