I am so lenguh today. Yesterday too. Slept like a log. Went home WITHOUT my laptop. amazing .
Went to Pavi yesterday looking for a haircut. With my friend. She requested for a room to cut hair in and preferably, done by a female stylist. One hairdresser has the room but female stylist went home, and the other one, has a room AND female stylist, but then, room is VIP room and you have to spend RM500 to be there. Given that it was nearly 8, I think it's very unlikely that they were going to get any customer spending that much money or needing that much hair treatment so they should have taken our money and given us our blooming haircut!!!!


Anyways ...in the end had coffee at the Loaf. And went home to be met with long lists of presents to buy for the teachers. This time includes "singing card" and "kain". What teachers and what presents ??Today is last day of school, so it seems they are celebrating teachers day again. ?

Ok lah so off we went this morning present buying - plus spare pressies that we allready have in the house. Sorry lah ok next Teachers' Day mummy will be a bit more organised.

The lasagna went well. Yes, once you are back Madam Tai Tai must make you one.

Johan tak leh tidur last night and this morning cannot wake up for school so today PONTENG. And I am happy to report that he is reading well now. And he loves to read. Alhamdulillah.

Ok ok...bye bye...

Comments

myheartbleeds said…
The demands of Sekolah 1slam 4dni.

Yes, talk about buying presents for the teachers! Last nite my girls mentioned about getting prezzies for the teachers for today's school session. But didn't they have a techer's day celebration + class party already ystrdy?

Made spaghetti bolognaise for their class party (teacher said cannot bring light food/junk food) and have to bring presents for all 8 teachers between the two of them. I told them to make home-made cards instead!!! hehe... what cheapskate I am. But they happily made the cards and ended up going to bed close to midnight!

And then have to buy presents for two boys who celebrated b-days on the same day. So off I went to Tesco Ampang at 10.30pm. So sorry lah boys (I think they're names are Asyraf and Ibraheem) as auntie only managed to get you a light-up pen and a notebook each.

And I only have 2 kids in 4dni. You have 5!!! Imagine that!!!
Yaaa.eh Ibraheem darjah berapa? My friend's son in Darjah 1 (DadofFour) is also called Ibraheem

Boy I hope the teachers like the bekas bungatelor orang kawin and various tudungs that we managed to get ..cheapskates mega...!!! Maaf ye...

Yalah what is this rubbish rule about no junk food?? heh heh
myheartbleeds said…
Bekas bungatelor orang kawin? haha... ada jugak kegunaannya ye? I never keep any of those and I think I should start now!! hehe

Btw, Ibraheem 1 Hazm. Betul ke? Alamak... malu now coz of the prezzy. Gulp..!!
Heh heh !! He said that what you gave is Ib's favourite!! So ok lah tu...

Popular Posts