Ooops lupa.

Sorry sorry you should not encourage all this beranganing tau. heh heh. Husband kata dah sudah sudah tu.

MadamTaiTai - toksahler marah..takda cerita apa lah vakum cleaner tu..I wish I can say to you that he proposed to me while we went out shopping for vacuumcleaner? Or we used the vacuum somehow??(oooh what lah ye? Heh heh) Or that he realised he loved me when he saw how fantastic I was vacuuming ? Or ...ok ok ok..dah merapu.

Ok this is my recollection and I will stand by it, 'k. I say this as he tells me he remembers it differently. Jangan marah tau - cerita biasa nye!!)

After Baltimore diner dinner , he went off - He called me everynight. Ok a bit more romantic dari dulu, and a bit more mengada but still quite innocent kot by today's standards. Dalam sejuk2 I turun from our flat to the common pay phone thingy- outside! . Kesian orang yang jawab and kena panggil I. He came back on the Friday. I pun pi visit him kat rumah dia. Tak sabo lah katakan. Tungguje lah dia jumpa kita apasalahnye kan?? Taak, nak gak jumpa dia dulu. Hissshhhhh.

Sampai kat rumah, dia takda kat bawah- nak naik ke? Naik je! Tengok mamat ni tengah vacuum...."hi", dengan sipu sipu malu nye...ye lah dah some minggu tak jumpa kan....(uwekkkkkss) . He cool je (biasaler)

I pun perch on his bed, watching him vacuum. Tu je lah!!! Lama gak lah, and throughout the time he was cleaning his room lah, etc lah, I tolong lah sikit sikit and I was prattling on and on, and somehow the subject went to how we felt abt each other. I was thinking about how I felt about him- wondering about how I felt about him, if truth be told, whether this was love or what- and suddenly my mouth said , without interference from my brain, obviously, "hmm ...shall I tell you I love you, then?" That was over the noise that old vacuum made. And he stopped what he was doing, and turned and said to me, "Ok then, I love you too!"

....Which is why he can say that I told him I loved him first! Of course the vacuum was switched off after that. (Oi, I budak baik lar...hahahahahaha.)

He said he remembered our confession earlier than that- haa? He said I went over and asked him "Kita ni macam mana ni? I sayang you tau"

And he replied, "I sayang you jugak"

And he said that made his day....

Eh Ye ke??? Mana satu you percaya.. Kalau dengar his version- Eh tak malu nye I niiiiiii...

(But- I got my man! hahahahahaha)

OK LAH- THE END.....:-)

Comments

thankfulme said…
You guys are the reason why I want to believe there is "Happily Ever After"...basically version korang sama je la..satu in malay satu in english...
Fadzila said…
yeay.....!!!!
wanshana said…
Delightful!!!

Thunderous applause!!!! :)

Ohhh...begitu rupanya cerita vacuum cleaner you...

Yeah - you got your man alright...Hehehe!
Thankfulme

Insyallah.........
Fadzila

sorry so long!
Wanshana- yah, who has the patience to wait ahhh..terkam je.

oooooopss nanti jumpa buat donno ok...
Madam Tai Tai said…
Lol!! Confession of "I love you' over the noise of the vacuum cleaner rupa nya. Romanticnya,...errr NOT!!

Tak pe..walaupun the first utterance di ambience yg tak romantic, kisah seterusnya pasti romantic right?

So kena sambung lagi with another episode ya. We are waiting...
hi MdmTaiTai- my lurve story memang tak romantik kan..heh heh heh...i menanti cerita dari dhaka...:-)

Popular Posts