The Trip

Ok....!

Got 2 more days accommodation - Magic Mountain Resort

Its not exactly Surfer*sPar*ad*ise but it will do- looks big enough.

Car- we booked both with A*V*I*S and a local company- the difference is AUD200 can u believe it.

Insurance- not sorted out yet. Can I get AAM coverage tak when I'm there?

"Hello..? Hello, saya Puan SOMSOM dari Kolumpor....tu AAM ke?? Haaa, keta saya nih..break down lah!!! You boleh hantar tow truck tak?? Haaa- Kat mana?? Errr nama tempat dia Boh-gang-gar ...Kalau you lalu Pacific Highway, lepas 3 batu, you kena turn kiri lah, I tunggu betol betol depan sign post ok? Haaa..yalah yalah- Bogangar..australia! Why? Problem ah?"

Can tak?

Hee hee hee!

Ada lagi apa yang I lupa tak??

Oh yes. who is going to feed the cats ??? And , how are we going to the airport??

Comments

MrsNordin said…
You can ask your mum/dad to come and feed the cats once every two days. Or, kalau you are feeling generous, you can send the cats for boarding at the vet. I'm sure they will be very well taken care of! I think, it costs about RM35 per day, kalau tak silap lah.
I thought of that, but don't they get kept in cages? Macam kesian pulak... get the parents to come and feed is better but every 2 days? cukup ke?

Popular Posts