Nonsense....

DI petang ini, oh sungguh sedap kalau..TIDO....

I'm trying to find a name for a company that I think my husband should set up, if he does not want to continue to contribute towards the cost of maintaining street lamps in kl- hahahah- tax lah.

So..hm what name huh?? Some Melayu name? Semangat Jati Sdn Bhd??? Or Unggul Kekal Sdn Bhd (but as it has been pointed out to me, those are names which ppl try to change from) -0k lets have a matsalleh name- "ExcellentSurgeon Sdn Bhd" hahahahaha..or "Mywifeis GOrgeous" Sdn Bhd.. hee hee hee or OneStopSurgeon Sdn Bhd . Eh???

He wants to name it - GUTSURGEON SDN BHD - get it?? Good surgeon and Gut surgeon???

Ok ok his brand of humour is funny. I know. Any ideas ppl???

On another rambling subject, this is for you, you know who you are...if you are wondering why so and so did not tell you about his meeting with so and so, then you better go and ask this so and so WHY he did not tell you lar....instead of condemning him now, to the bowels of HELLLLLLL because he is probably an absent minded so and so or MAYBE he is merely busy.

Kan, er- Maria? Heh heh heh.. Dengar tu Maria, I nak bagi nasihat ni...Daripada you assume entah apa apa pasal bopren you tu...baik lah you pi tanya mamat tu..what the heck is going on...takyah lah main games..kita ni dah TU- we......he heh jangan marah ye... Yang mamat tu pun....apahal lah tak beritau ye....CepAT!!!

Johan PONTENG today....he said he was hit and punched by another guy called HUSEIN. Sigh....and also he did not do his homework. Hmmmm

And!! BRownie the cat gave birth again!! to not one, two or three but SEVEN kittens!!!! Yesterday one died....I came back and Daddy buried it...but not before bringing the dead kitten in a box to the bedroom where I was, hiding under a pillow, screaming my head off and telling him not to terrorise me with it. Heeeee suka benar menyakat bini!!!! Today we need to go to the vet to take the kittens ..as one look poorly...

Murah Rezeki...Maybe I should say I am a mother of five, and owner of 10 cats.

Comments

jaja said…
org yg bela kucing ni murah rezeki kak long...
ms hart said…
SW!! All these years of kerja menyaman orang for their bad loans, I dgn my colleague dah buat rumusan, bahawasanya, kalau company yang nama-nama canggih lagi berbunga-bunga, selalu sangat jadik NPL...oh tidak!! So we were joking among ourselves, esok2 kalau dah pencen, atau VSS ke, and teringin nak bukak company, tak payahlah nama2 glamour ke hapa. Takut nanti mengikut 'trend'...he he..
Jaja- insyallah.......

Ms Hart- habih camno..MF SDN BHD

Popular Posts