A quickie...

It's been a week now..(plus one day). So far so good! Have been busy going out ...I keep wondering whether my friend regrets asking me over- its those self esteem issues again. Hah hah! Also wondering whether I am too talkative or too Makcik Kiah? On the plus side its nice to be doing other fields of law - get the wheels turning.

Kids ok...Johan wants me to go back when the sun is still there so that I can ride bikes with him. Pinjam Nadine punye bike pun tak pa lah . I cannot ride ..although I remember naik basikal kat Section 18 dulu-dulu..Someone's bike yang besar. Ok je ...? Ok lah today I will go back early. I will start my day early and go back early to see them. It's time management. All this googling and surfing the net takes a lot of time ok? Heh heh!

Old firm tak call call pun- oi tak miss I ke?? Okay lah tu agaknye..

Sophia wants a brother and Johan wants one too. Johan bising...Kenapa dia takda adek?? I told Hubby. He said Johan's classmates are mostly eldest or at least tak lah youngest so ada adek. If I keep having kids to give the youngest "adek" where will it end??

I am very tempted to just go ahead and DO IT ..ie have another. But mainly health jugaklah..nearly 40 and have had multiple births maaaah..nanti dari sehat jadik tak sehat..Sneeze je, terwee-wee - kan dah haru! Plus husband kata kita ni baarrru nak lega...so why lah tambah...but I miss the smell of newborn

OK OK OK OK !! I'll stop moaning about it! Decision has been made ....no more babies from HIM OR ME. (Nanti kata from me, je - he can have some more what- hee hee)

Party tomorrow...TAKDA BAJU LAGI!!!!!!!!!! its 70s theme- A lot of 70s are actually 60s!! Think Austin Powers.....Allright Baby!!

Esok Room-mates from Section 18 meeting at my house Yay yay! Looking forward to it. Should I call a clown or what to entertain kids? Takpa lah, I get my kids to be the clown. Nasib baik pakcik rumput tu dah potong..karang member ingat rumah I extension of the zoo...ha ha ha..

Ok byeee

Comments

MrsNordin said…
If you don't have, we have an extra dress. Very you! :)

Popular Posts