Everyone's had it!!!

Well..

Everyone is a politician these days.



Had lunch with old colleagues just now. The cab driver was asking me what I thought of the swearing incident, I said - PUHLEESE- no comment boleh tak.


But before i say no comment- this is my comment- dear Saiful...whether or not this happened to you..could you not have the common sense and brain cells to keep it private- why on earth did you let the press be there..why must you allow this situation to happen?

And tv stations...and newspapers...what the heck is wrong with you guys that this swearing thing is reported and is big news?? So bloody what lah if this happened..tak malu ke.

or in Malay:

KALAU YE PUN YOU KENA ***** AND YOU KENA SUMPAH....TAK YAH LAH PANGGIL CAMERA..BOLEH TAK??



the cab driver kata..our media yang report sapa suruh. Tak malunye...last last bangsa kita aib and ugama kita yang aib...alamak... And the cab driver said- I no longer watch TV and read papers...and I tell my kids to just switch off the tv!!

Ni dia...apa you nak kata...



pergi lah report on say, poverty ke, corruption ke...apa ke....kalau takda poverty macamana program Bersamamu tu boleh buat cerita...kan kan?



Ni hari hari bagi space to this STupid embarassing story. Dahlah tu.....dahlah tu!

Comments

Popular Posts