The Hair

My son came to me and said "I don't like your short hair".

I recently cut my hair you see. One lunch hour I found out that there is a decent hairsalon on the 2nd floor of where I worked, so I tried it. The 58 year old youthful auntie was told- just get rid of this floppy hairstyle that I have which made me feel sooooo....my age.

Anyways she chopped , and she lobbed, and she cut and she made comments , and then lo and behold! I look just like her.

I now have short,layered hair which remind me of myself when I was 16. Except now, I am no where NEAR 16 lah.

So anyway the husband said, in his usual myopic way (or rather, anything not to piss my wife off) hahahah- said "your hair is nice" (when I asked him what do you think of my hair. When I put the question to my partner at work, he said- er...does your husband know about this? Hahahaha..gee thanks! :-))

Back to Jojo...he said I don't like you with short hair. You must promise me never to cut your hair again. I don't think it looks nice.

Waaahhh at 6 and allready an MCP , boleh ada preference ek?

So..instead of looking like Victoria Posh...I look like the ah-so who cut my hair..hee heee

the plus side is...it dries in under 5mins!

the minus side is..it makes you look like a boy! An Ugly boy!

hee hee- good thing hair grows.

Comments

MrsNordin said…
Hey, post picture lah! Nak tengok!!

(whatever hairstyle pun, you're still as sweet as ever...)
Anonymous said…
yes pic plsss from t anonnny
Hi MrsN- nanti I take pics ok

and thanksfor the lie- er I mean compliment heh heh..bila nak meet up for coffee
Hey there Annonny- long time no see you around here.

Yeah I will try ok
MrsNordin said…
People, the short hair looks good on her lah! Saw it yesterday..

Actually Shila, I like this hair style better than your Victoria Beckham's. More chic!

Popular Posts