Ohhh...so THAT's what Scrapping means....

So now I finally know what the heck scrapbooking is. Yesterday went with FTM to see madam Nadhrah Maidin at her home and shop, SCRAPPING GLITZ....

Now I have always loved paper and art stuff, I used to buy loads of coloured papers and drool at the ArtShop inside central market...(Minahsongeh and I used to spend loads of time lepakking there - routine also include buying asam there).. but then I would never know what to do with all these paper and art stuff. I used to make greeting cards etc.

But now I can also SCRAPBOOK! Loads of pretty stuff and nice artsystuff you can buy - stuff to glue on, stuff to paste, stuff to rub on, all on verrryy nice paper....to decorate pictures . You can make albums , books, frames etc etc.

The only drawback is that - it costs a bit lah..

Now planning to start scrapbooking lessons for kids. if husband kasi ler.

Comments

Fadzila said…
if you want to do totally 100% srapbooking macam kat kedai tu..yeap very expensive...me mula2 dulu spend rm200 for item2 to start of.....tp u can always try for alternative...

me guna cardboard A4 for the base... wrapping paper for the warna-warni paper... old greeting cards...cari magazines for the nice wording...used buttons..etc.

kena be more kreatif to tukar ---> use the non-expensive item for a beautiful scrapbooks..

Good luck!!!
Anonymous said…
the problem with using non expensive items are that they are not acid-free. basically what you are paying for are acid-free products that will not ruin your photographs. kalau pakai yang biasa, it's the same as putting into those sticky albums...

ftm
Fadzila said…
ooohh...itu macam eh?.. if that the case...have to la kan..? nanti gambar rosak..lagi sayang...

thanks for the info ye...

Popular Posts