You know both husband and I have signed up for THIRTY sessions of personal training right..we had that hell of a trial which apparently was "very mild" , and today we went for an "Assessment".
That was interesting! I first had to be measured and weighed, then I had to go on to the crosscountry thingy and make my heartbeat go up to 137 and after that, I had to rest (that was nice....) and then I had to pull a lot of weights using my shoulders, arms and legs.
Hubby had to do the same too.
This is what we discovered:
1. We both have very high visceral fat (11 for me and 12 for hubby) ie the risk of heart attacks are higher.
2. I am heavier than I thought (Sixty blardie five kilo- I swear this machine is broken)
3. My shoulders are strong but my arms are weak
4. My left thigh is smaller than the right one (? How come?)
5. My thighs are as big as my husband's!!! (That's a reallllll killer that) - he was snickering all the way..
6. I may well strangle my spouse at the end of the thirty sessions (he was joking about my waist and hips)
7. Oh yeah- my waist and hips elicited an "woooohhhh...you must reduce the rice" comment from the trainer, (Can- I-have- your) Cash.
Other than that...my heart rest rate is better than hubby- after the exercise, from rate of 137 in three minutes it went back (give or take a few beats) to 78 (rest rate is 72). My husband - from 143 to 84 (rest rate was also 72)
BMI high side...level 1 and 2 obese ok!!!!
After that , he told us what all of that meant- ie not too bad (for beginners who never exercise) some people would faint or feel dizzy on their first day (we weren't that far off, believe you me) - and for us to come every Monday and Wednesday 8-9! (this would mean going in to the office by 9.45,we hope)
Hubby will be "worked" and "pushed" , Cash said, and he aims to make hubby lose 9 cm from the waist...Okkkkk.. sudah bagus.. he has to get new pants, he moaned. I'd love to go get new pants!
I don't feel so bad today...maybe we can do this , eh. Get that visceral fat thinggy down.
(tapi.....Balik terus pi beli roti canai...shhhhhh)
Believe it or not I am rewatching Winter Sonata.. ee geram betul I dengan si Yujin tu lah... she really was a wutz wasn't she? and...
Friends are there to listen to you and bounce off ideas and help you solve dilemmas. I am lucky to have a very close group of friends who ...
HELLOOO!!! Update time ! One year after the last one!! I cannot believe I have been so lazy!! First update- the other half lost 26kg and is...